Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- High performance floating-point DSP chip ensures no tone is lost.
- 5 reverberation modes: Room, Hall, Church, Plate and Spring.
- Unique shimmer effect restacking multiple octave effects, providing you a psychedelic sound.
- Can store one preset with your favorite reverb settings and recall it anytime.
- Effects trail on/off switch for switching between buffered bypass and true bypass.
- Separated dry & wet level, low & high cut, pre delay, decay time controls.
- Dual footswitches design ensures easy tone switching during live performances.
- Stereo or mono operation via 2-in and 2-out connecting jacks.
Shimverb Pro assembles five reverb effects, giving you a different experience of sounds. It is equipped with Decay knob which can adjust the room size for the reverb effect. Shimmer function adds a new feature--the combination of 5 switches and an Octave button, which creates a different effect and bring more excellent sound to your music. In addition, Shimverb Pro has separated Shimmer footswitch and Dry/Wet knob, Hi Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input and stereo output, all these new features are going to help you create a brand-new musical journey.
Model: ShimVerb Pro
Reverb Modes: Room, Hall, Church, Plate, Spring
Input: monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
Output: monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
Sampling rate: 44.1k
Sampling precision: 32bit
Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)(not included)
Current Draw: 210mA
Item Size: 10.5 * 9 * 3.5cm / 4.1 * 3.5 * 1.4in
Item Weight: 400g / 14.1oz
Package Size: 14.5 * 11 * 6cm / 5.7 * 4.3 * 2.4in
Package Weight: 457g / 16.1oz
Power adapter is not included.
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * Linking Tape
1 * User Manual(English)