- Guitar patch cables with 1/4" right angle plugs(common type), perfect for connecting bass guitar effects pedals and keeping your pedal board organized and clean.
- Also used for other Audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console.etc
- Right Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboard, Ultra-pure oxygen-free copper core, high-density OFC 99% braided shield and ONLY 38 Picofarads Per Foot, reject handling noise and interference.
- Using high purity copper shielding ensures extremely low noise, while the high purity copper center conductor delivers the signals as they are. The cross-linked polyethylene dielectric is heat resistant and will not shrink as quickly as PVC.
- All of these cables underwent extensive tests to ensure they meet the standards of clarity, accuracy and quality.
These patch cables are designed to interconnect audio effector. Mainly used for Audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.
Length: 4.72 inch / 12cm
Plug Diameter: 1/4-inch/ 6.35mm
Shielded multiconductor cable
Material quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
Jacket material: PVC
Outer diameter: OD4.0*2(mm)
The main purposes: Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission
6 pcs 6-inch guitar patch Cables