- 60's UK Twang preamp pedal with dual channels A/B.
- With gain and volume controls for each channel.
- Independent 3-band EQ(Treble, Middle, Bass) adjusting.
- Supports speaker cabinet simulation function.
- True bypass, full metal shell, durable and sturdy.
MOOER MICRO PREAMP series pedals are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers and using a brand new technology(Inteligent Amplifier Modeling) to capture their sounds, dynamics and response. Each MICRO PREAMP pedal comes completely with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Input: 1/4" Monaural Jack (impedance: 1M ohms)
Output: 1/4" Monaural Jack (impedance: 100k ohms)
Power Supply: DC 9V (Center negative)(not included)
Working Current: 220mA
Item Size: 9.2 * 3.8 * 3.5cm / 3.6 * 1.5 * 1.4in
Item Weight: 160g / 5.6oz
Package Size: 10.5 * 6 * 5cm / 4.1 * 2.4 * 2in
Package Weight: 190g / 6.7oz
The power adapter is not included.
Please use the power adapter whose polarity is positive pole outside and negative pole inside. Otherwise, the product may not work properly.
1 * Effect Pedal
1 * User Manual(English & Chinese)