- Guitar multi-effects pedal with large high brightness LCD display.
- 8 effect modules including 66 effect types, providing you with a sound library.
- 23 distortion sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators.
- 80 preset patched and 80 user patched for you to creating your own sound library.
- 180s loop recording, 40 drum & 10 metronome rhythms allows to create your own music without computer.
- Supports tap tempo, tuning, and scale & chord lesson functions.
- 6 assignable expression pedal parameters improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone.
- Dual power supply: DC 9V adapter(included) or 4 * AA batteries (not included).
Provide stable 9V DC power supply with high performance, each output maximum current of 300 mA, can meet most of the pedal use requirement.
Eight independent output short circuit protection design, when one circuit output failure, other output lines still can work independently.
8 LED lights indicating output status in darkness, its unique dull - polished feature can also protect your eyes from spotlights on stage.
Very small and exquisite, full metal shell.
1.INPUT POWER LIGHT: 12V DC input: when connecting the power supply, the red light is lit up.
2.OUTPUT POWER LIGHT: Eight-way output power light distribution in two sides, when the power cord access in any way, the corresponding indicator lights up.
3.INPUT POWER JACK: Connect the input power.
4.OUTPUT POWER JACK: Connect the DC, connected with the pedal power supply.
Short circuit protection function:
When a short circuit or current channel output connected device when more than 300 mA, will automatically disconnect, indicating light will turn off.
Then the power equipment and single block after disconnection, the output channel will automatically resto
If the input polarity of the electrical device is Center negative, please connect the DC power cable to the device directly.
If the input polarity of the electrical device is External negative, please connect polarity reversal cable to the DC power cable, then connect the device
Output current: Eight 9V power supply output independently
Current draw: Each current of 300 mA, not more than the current of the input power adapter. (If using the Mooer Power adapter, then the current is 2A)
Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) 42mm (W) 36mm (H)
Before use, please confirm the equipment is the same polarity with the power adapter, otherwise may cause damag
1*Mooer Micro Power Pedal Power Supply
1*The 12V power adapter (12V 2A) (US/UK)
4*460mm lines (connect the pedal )
4*610mm lines (connect the pedal )
1*200mm Polar conversion line (The out put power from the negative is changed to outside to inside is outside negative)